Trusted Valuation, Pickup, and Reconciliation
National, exclusively Apple Asset Trade-up company serving education, enterprise, and government. Earn the highest national average payment for your iOS and macOS devices with the secure knowledge of data destruction certification.
Diamond Assets’ trade-up program works for all organizations—from large to small, public & private, and more. We can customize a program that works just for you.
- Fair, trusted pricing and payment
- Full service, zero-touch pickup from Diamond Assets employees on your schedule
- Serial number audits, consistent rubric-based grading of devices
- Timely reconciliation audits with quick payment
- Data erasure using White Canyon certification and Apple Erasure Protocols (NIST and NAID certified)
- Advance and continued conversations on sustainability and total cost of ownership with ideas that support your organization’s fiscal needs
We have something exciting to share: Diamond Assets is number 7 on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies! We couldn’t have achieved this without our loyal and amazing customers. Thank you for your continued support and thank you to @IncMagazine
Working with Diamond Assets during our MacBook Air student refresh was an unbelievably professional and hassle-free experience. What set them apart was our dedicated account manager. We had a unique mid-year roll out and reconciliation. Having our account manager in contact with me on a regular basis made the distribution of our new machines to students and our asset disposition straightforward and effortless. They did all the work, and we collected a fair market value return on our equipment.Kevin Murray
Diamond Assets was a great company to work with and their employees are to be commended for their professionalism and efficiency in taking care of our transaction. Initially, I was skeptical about sending close to 300 computers to a company in the hopes their findings would be fair and consistent with what our tech staff knew about the computers they were getting. Without a doubt, this is a very reputable and good company to partner with.Dawn Voss