Trusted Valuation, Pickup, and Reconciliation
National, exclusively Apple Asset Trade-up company serving education, enterprise, and government. Earn the highest national average payment for your iOS and macOS devices with the secure knowledge of data destruction certification.
Diamond Assets’ trade-up program works for all organizations—from large to small, public & private, and more. We can customize a program that works just for you.
- Fair, trusted pricing and timely payment
- Full service, zero-touch pickup from Diamond Assets employees on your schedule
- Serial number audits, consistent rubric-based grading of devices
- Timely reconciliation audits with quick payment
- Data erasure using White Canyon certification and Apple Erasure Protocols (NIST and NAID certified)
- Advance and continued conversations on sustainability and total cost of ownership with ideas that support your organization’s fiscal needs
Diamond Assets in the News
We are both honored and proud to share that Diamond Assets has been named to Education Technology Insight Magazine's 2019 top 10 K-12 Solutions Providers. Educational Technology Insight ran a feature story about our mission in providing for digital access and equity...
Working with Diamond Assets during our MacBook Air student refresh was an unbelievably professional and hassle-free experience. What set them apart was our dedicated account manager. We had a unique mid-year roll out and reconciliation. Having our account manager in contact with me on a regular basis made the distribution of our new machines to students and our asset disposition straightforward and effortless. They did all the work, and we collected a fair market value return on our equipment.
Diamond Assets was a great company to work with and their employees are to be commended for their professionalism and efficiency in taking care of our transaction. Initially, I was skeptical about sending close to 300 computers to a company in the hopes their findings would be fair and consistent with what our tech staff knew about the computers they were getting. Without a doubt, this is a very reputable and good company to partner with.