The school district is replacing its supply of Apple laptops and iPads with 2,750 new iPads, officials said during a board meeting Wednesday. The company purchasing the used equipment is Diamond Assets. “This company will actually come to Kodiak in June and actually box them up for us,” Daws said.
- Questions on how to clean your Apple products?
- Diamond Assets welcomes Apple veteran, Brennen Pinchback, to its Sourcing and Procurement Team
- Diamond Assets Named Jamf Solution Partner
- CEOs, CIOs, and VCs Name Diamond Assets a Top 10 K-12 Solution Provider
- Former Apple Account Executive To Business Development Team